Flowers are beautiful and lovely to see and smell and it doesn’t matter whether they were given to you or whether you grew them yourself. Most girls have a special favourite flower and one which they’d always be happy to receive. When you see your favourite flower you melt a little bit inside and smile, it can be the difference between a bad day and a good day, and is guaranteed to turn a sour mood in something sweeter. Flowers are great and look fabulous when printed on clothes. Vintage style dresses and clothing in particular seems to exude extra flair when paired with a flower print. In this article we will take a look at what you favourite flower says about you and what you love and stand for.
Tulip- When winter disappears and spring arrives we get beautifully colourful flowers that spring from the soil and make the place beautiful again. Tulips are very special because they sprout during this time and represent the fertility of the sun and nature. They come in some truly gorgeous colours and look great on vintage style dresses and skirts!
If Tulips are your favourite flower you are:
- A deep thinker and a sensitive soul who is sweet and caring
- A family oriented soul who is a great listener and gives great advice
- Someone who prefers a few close friends instead of a large group
- A hard worker who put everything into their endeavours
- Someone passionate about their goals and motivated in all they do
Rose – Roses are a British flower and there are over 13,000 varieties of rose so they are understandably a popular choice for many people. They have long been associated with love and romance and classic and chic when added to dresses and skirts no matter what the colour is.
If Roses are you favourite flower you are:
- A feminine and fabulous person
- A traditional person who finds old ways of doing things the best way
- Someone who loves to bring out the best in people and is naturally positive
- A perfectionist in everything that you do
- A true romantic at heart and someone who loves to be in love
Sunflower – Sunflowers are big, vibrant and beautiful and represent sunny times and the hot summer period. These beauties have an unforgettable yellow colour which is beautiful. They embody all that is cheerful and can really uplift the mood so they are a great gift.
If Sunflowers are you favourite flower you are:
- Someone who has lots of enthusiasm and energy with a jovial presence
- A happy, warm and approachable person
- Someone who basks in the limelight- maybe a little too much
- Dedicated to something when you put your mind to it
- Someone with a jovial disposition who never fails to see the humour in things
Dahlia – Dahlias and the closely related flower chrysanthemums are a firm favourite in many vases and gardens across Britain. They are beautiful bushy flowers which come in all shapes and sizes and are one of the most long-lasting flowers out there. They come in many different colours except blue which makes they wonderfully unique and the more you cut them, the more they grow.
If your favourite flower is the Dahlia you are:
- Someone who is strong and independent and like to do things your own way
- A loyal and committed person who stays true to your word and can be relied on
- An elegant and graceful dresser
- Someone who has hidden depths under the unflappable exterior
- A very practical person who like to get things done